October 02, 2008

Special Guest - Bow Wow!!!

This is William again with Black Youth Vote! I have a special guest with me. Actually, I am his guest. We are on his tour bus as a part of his Walk Across America Tour. We just left Claflin University and South Carolina State University where Bow Wow walked both campuses to influence his peers to register to vote, protect their vote by understanding the laws and then Vote! So, I will proceed with a brief discussion with Bow Wow.

William: First Bow, how do you feel about what you are doing to influence your peers?

Bow Wow: I feel really good and I feel like this is something I should really be doing because I am a voice and a leader for the youth; therefore, I am taking initiative to take on the responsibility. This is coming from the heart.

William: As I travel with you I have really been amazed at how receptive your fans are. They have really come out to support you. Have you been surprised about the outpouring of support you have received?

Bow Wow: Crazy! lot of fun going to these universities. Turnouts have been massive, students are grabbing hold to every word I am saying. The reaction on the campus, students and others showing a lot of love - definitely taking all my advice in. It's just been a very humbling and exciting experience talking with my peers. We are going to keep on rocking and rolling along the journey.

William: I just have one more question Bow since I like to keep these blogs pretty short and sweet. What is one thing that you want your fans and those who you influence to remember about you as you travel the country on your Walk Across America Tour?

Bow Wow: That Bow Wow took the time out of his schedule to think about us and to share his opinion. It shows that he really cares. It's not just about the movies and music, but making a difference. This is my own dime and my own time with the help of organisations like Black Youth Vote and Declare Yourself. Go Vote!!!

William: Thanks a lot for the exclusive interview. I am privileged to be sitting here with you on this historic movement. Brother, you are definitely keeping it real and doing the right thing. Let's keep it moving.

No comments: